"Thump... Thump... Thump..." Your heart is racing. You can feel something coming closer and closer. Then, just as you're about to escape, everything starts to explode. It feels so realistic that you can easily imagine yourself being in that scene.
These are some of the thrills that you can experience while watching the amazing movie- Super 8. Directed by J.J. Abrams, Super 8 is an once-in-a-life-time movie, filled with thrills.
The basic storyline of this movie is set in the U.S, 1979. The first scene shows Joe, the main character depressed at the loss of his mother. His friends decides to do cheer him up by continuing on the movie they had been making. They decided to film it at a train station at dawn. That's when the trouble starts. Just as they start filming, they sight a car crashing into a cargo train that was coming by. This is followed by explosions, and almost kills all five kids. This day was a day that would change the kids' lives forever.
Mysterious things starts to happen the very next day. People starts to vanish, and the kids becomes even more worried...
I will not spoil this amazing movie. Instead, I'll share my opinion on the movie. Even though it could be a bit frightening for some people, it has an almost happy ending. Other than that, the movie has actors that are perfect for the parts. It also has a unique kind of graphic. But, the things I learnt weren't really about the movie. It was about friendship. In the movie, it shows how powerful a group of friends can be. After watching this, I learnt how important my friends were and started to treat them with more respect.
That is why I think this movie is so awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment