Have you ever thought about how living in Japan is like? If you want to find out about my life in Japan, keep reading this blog post.
When I was 7 years old, I left Korea and went to Japan because of my father's job. When I first arrived in Japan, everything seemed strange and different from Korea. But as time passed, I got used to the culture and the language.
One of the things I like about Japan is its food. When I first came to Japan, I thought that the Japanese sweet and salty sort of taste was strange, but like everything else about Japan, I got used to it pretty soon. My favorite Japanese food is sushi, rice wrapped with raw fish. The Japanese have a special way of making sushi with a variety of different ingredients. The Japanese sushis also have a very unique textures.
I don't really know much about Japanese people since I've never been to a Japanese school. Instead, I go to an international school in Kobe. There is alot of artificial islands in Kobe. In fact, I live on one! Another thing that Kobe's famous for is the Kobe Tower, the highest
building in Kobe. Once when I went up to the top floor, I saw my
apartment building, even though it was 22 kms away!
For me, these are these reasons are why living in Japan is so exciting.
Minje,
ReplyDeleteGreat blog entry! I was able to ge to know you through your self-introduction. I liked that you also used proper grammar and composed complex sentences. Great job!
Ms. Palomo